This class is for persons that administer one or more Facebook Page(s). In this class, you will learn to effectively manage your Page(s) using the advanced features provided by Facebook. You will learn…
- The difference between Admin, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser, Analyst and Live Contributor.
- The differences between Facebook Page Manager on your phone or tablet versus using the browser version on a laptop or desktop.
- How to read and analyze your “Insights” and take appropriate action.
- How to resolve duplicates and/or multiple locations.
- How to successfully promote your brand across Facebook using your logo in accordance with Facebook’s terms and conditions.
- How to do business-to-business (B2B) communications using Pages.
- How to invite other businesses to your events.
- How to co-host events with Sponsors / Partners.
- How to switch “post attribution” while using regular Facebook on your mobile phone.
- How to crosspost videos.
- How to edit your template.
- How to add SERVICES to your Page.
- How to add PRODUCTS to your Page.
This class is taught in a horseshoe configuration with a maximum of 10 students per class in the green room upstairs at The Windjammer.
March 27, 2017
7:00 PM until 9:10 PM
1008 Ocean Blvd
Isle of Palms, SC 29451
$40 per student