This is a 2-hour class to teach band members, managers or others that host or promote music events the top 10 social media tactics that work the best.
The lessons for this class come directly from your instructor’s actual experience with actual social media tactics used before, during and after 116 recent performances (since March 2016) at The Windjammer and the Music Farm.
Learn THE TOP 10 SOCIAL MEDIA TACTICS that REALLY WORK for BANDS!
You will leave this class knowing…
- how to ignite your Facebook Events.
- what to CAPTURE DURING a performance.
- what to do AFTER a performance that really works.
- how to use social media to recruit and please SPONSORS!
- which content works best on your Instagram account.
- how to use Youtube to market upcoming events.
- new tactics to please your VENUE OPERATORS!
- how to use social media to generate additional revenues before and during a performance.
- how to use social media to sell merchandise.
- what you need to do to make it easier for your venue operators, promoters, sponsors and fans to help YOU!
April 10, 2017
7 PM eastern till 8:50 PM
1008 Ocean Blvd., Isle of Palms, SC 29451
Instructor: John Rector (bio: http://johnrector.me)
SEATING IS LIMITED
This class is taught in the famous GREEN ROOM at The Windjammer. Seating is limited to 10 persons.
$40 per student.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed.