One of the many wonderful things all the mommies in my life (Elizabeth, Tari, Terri, etc.) taught me is how much you need help.
You all juggle so many balls in the air. You all care more about your family than yourself. You have to be here, there and the otherwhere all at the same time.
You all have glass (pods, phones, pads, monitors). In the very near future your glass will be your best friend. You will treasure it more than any diamond, heirloom or favorite memory. HE (your glass) will
- wake you,
- remind you,
- tell you (ever so politely),
- find your keys,
- report on your kids’ current status,
- alert you,
- predict your next 2 moves,
- counsel you even when you don’t feel like being counseled,
- shop for you,
- deal with your dumbass husband,
- have people that love you, help you on demand,
- change your tire (refer to #11)
- predict your HVAC drainage clog 2 weeks before it actually happens,
- do your taxes,
- find your BFF for you.
I’m working on mommies. I need 12 years. sorry. But one day your “mommy glass” will be your best friend 🙂
1 thought on “Mommy Glass”
Reblogged this on runswithphone.