We help bands, venues, event coordinators, promoters, hosts, sponsors and organizations design, market and execute successful events in the Charleston, SC market.
Menu of Services:
a la carte
- Plan and executive the full PR/Marketing package for your event(s):
- Managing a consistent message across the full spectrum of stakeholders (media, sponsors, subcontractors, venue operator(s), vendors, etc.)
- Coordinate all or a portion of the project and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Be available via my iPhone (call or text) for any and all to help them with their slice of the pie.
- Develop a strong messaging strategy for all stakeholders including but not limited to sponsors, vendors, special guests, key influencers, industry experts, VIPs, local celebrities, media and bloggers.
- Develop an INTIMATE set of integrated messages for the EVENT ATTENDEES
- Be available for the entire lifecycle of this project from messaging creation and sponsorship management until AFTER the reviews start hitting social media and the media days (weeks) AFTER the event.
- Help the sponsorship committee close deals.
- Create and execute a promotional plan and provide the tools for the extended team to EASILY get the word out in an effective and brand consistent manner.
- Create, install, train, facilitate and manage the internal team’s collaboration portal used for FAST and EFFECTIVE conflict resolution!
- Create beautiful tweets, Facebook Stories, Instagram captions, blog posts, press releases and media kits including the images and videos.
- Implement highly ENGAGING SOCIAL MEDIA posts as part of a well thought out and integrated social media strategy.
- Coordinate with the email marketing team on templates, scripts and messaging and be of service to them.
- Define, analyze, measure and continually adjust based on the insights and the “feedback loop”.
- Advise on how best to use your website including but not limited to keyword phrase suggestions.
- Create and manage Facebook paid campaign(s).
- Identify and OPTIMIZE our public relations efforts based on the feedback loop.
- Grow existing marketing assets (followers, Page Likes and e-list subscribers)
- DEVELOP and execute a well thought HASHTAG campaign.
- Gather and deliver trackable results to the management and leadership team(s).
- Build, install, monitor and manage a command & control operations center for your event that coordinates activities across local government, public safety, event attendees, vendors, suppliers, talent, volunteers and personnel.