Mr. Rector is the Principal Consultant at Social Media Target, LLC. He uses social selling strategies and tactics for his own businesses. He only does social media (no SEO, no web design, no general marketing, no Adwords, no email marketing). In this capacity, he only uses social media for the purpose of revenue generation, cost reduction and/or innovative customer experiences. He’s 54 years wise. He spent most of his career with IBM. He was one of the original founders of E2open.
An accomplished, award-winning, digital transformation consultant highly regarded for generating significant business results using proven software technologies and innovative approaches. A very passionate international executive with over 25 years of successful implementations with well-recognized brands in the Global Fortune 100.
– Reengineered the supply chain processes at Samsung, Siemens, and Cisco.
– Founded a $200 million startup called E2open using i2 and Ariba software.
– Closed multi-million dollar ERP deals with Intel, Motorola, and AVX.
– Negotiated supplier collaboration contracts with Ministers of China and Armenia.
– Speaks to global industry leaders and politicians on smartphone behavioral standards.
I’m a digital transformation consultant. I transform existing business processes into digital processes that increase revenues, decrease costs and/or transform the customer experience. I do this by using proven technologies and innovative approaches. To me it’s art. Your existing business processes are the raw materials I use to create something new that your customers love and your competitors hate.
I have dozens of these “digital transformations” in production right now. Every morning I gauge their performance by assessing the “feedback loops” that monitor key performance indicators 24/7/365. After I make my morning assessment, I’m either adjusting the ones in production or I’m creating new art.